For more information, please, call 040 731 8211.
The course is held from Thursday to Friday from 8.30-16.00 at the
Red Cross First Aid Training Center,
Rongankatu 11, 3310 Tampere.
- Action taken to assist in an accident or attack of illness
- Basics of emergency first aid
- First aid of an unconscious casualty
- Basic resuscitation
- Foreign object in the airway
- Disorder of circulation (shock)
- Controlling bleeding
- Most common attacks of illness
- Burns, scalds and injuries caused by electricity
- Joint injuries and fractures
The certificate of First Aid Course EA 1® is valid for three years.
Please, pay the course fee in advance via netbank. If the course is paid by the employer, the billing address should be given when you register to the course.
More detailed information about the course will be sent by e-mail with a confirmation letter after sign-up has been successfully completed.
Terms of cancellation:
Red Cross First Aid Training Center